What's cool in the GTIA Portfolio...

James Martin's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity -- Who's Doing What...

"Mike, I agree that we're in an historically unparalleled global crisis. My greatest…"

James Martin replied Dec 21, 2009 to Farmland Protection around urban/suburban areas?

31 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by C. A. Light

"Sarah & Kevin, I'm convinced by my reading of Richard Heinberg's Temporary Rece…"

James Martin replied Dec 21, 2009 to Farmland Protection around urban/suburban areas?

31 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by C. A. Light

"Thank you, Sarah Williford & Kevin Skvorak, for your most recent post, and espec…"

31 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by C. A. Light

"I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to barge in, but I was looking for an…"

James Martin replied Dec 21, 2009 to Connecting and Outreach

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by James Martin

""I'd love to see a movement grow around this concept." ~ Eileen Deutsch There appea…"

James Martin replied Dec 16, 2009 to Farmland Protection around urban/suburban areas?

31 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by C. A. Light

"Comparing the relative fuel efficiency of modes of transportation involves numerous…"

James Martin replied Dec 16, 2009 to Rail Transportation

2 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by James Martin

"I noticed that there is no Wikipedia page on Rob Hopkins, though there is one on Tra…"

James Martin replied Dec 14, 2009 to Suggestion Box

85 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by mary rose

"Mike, Oh, I see.... You were using the term "community center" a little differently…"

James Martin replied Nov 16, 2009 to Community Centers? (by any name)

5 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by James Martin

"Aha! Here ... I found at least one Cafe which seems to serve a purpose much like the…"

5 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by James Martin

"Mike, Thank you for responding to my inquiry. However, while I appreciate and even…"

5 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by James Martin

RSS

ALL-Transition Global Search

Members -- Welcome the Family!

TRANSITION IN ACTION SOCIAL NETWORK is a social network

© 2014   Created by Les Squires -- Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service