What's cool in the GTIA Portfolio...

All Discussions Tagged 'economy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity -- Who's Doing What...

Value-based economies

Most of the problems encountered in modern society can be attributed in some way to money. Poverty is a result of having too little or no m…

Started by Ron Tocknell

65 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Kenrick Chin

A practical trading method in a moneyless economy

Change is occurring at a phenomenal rate and a heck of a lot has happened since my last post on here. With the now global Occupy Movement,…

Started by Ron Tocknell

11 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by David Braden

Add your climate/transition proposals to the MIT Climate CoLab

Please visit the MIT Climate CoLab where there are now 27 national and global climate proposals ranging from recharging groundwater supplie…

Started by james greyson

0 Aug 31, 2011

Show Your Support of GrowthBusters on Kickstarter

Our non-profit documentary, GrowthBusters, is raising final finishing funds on Kickstarter. We really need your help.   See our fun, brief…

Started by Dave Gardner

0 Jun 24, 2011

One Woman's New Year's Resolutions for 2010

Here are some goals for 2010- 1) Join with groups that are developing local currencies and economic survival plans. The US dollar is done…

Started by Sunny Hilliard

45 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by William Crumley

Video series: Peak Oil, Climate Change & the Economy

This may be a good awareness-raising resource: Here is video series produced by The Nation magazine and On Earth Productions and hosted by…

Started by Judith Newton

0 Jan 15, 2011

3 Green Wishes for 2010 and Beyond

Thanks for taking a little time to consider these three wishes!   1) Make your money work locally.  Take it OUT of big banks and put it in…

Started by Martino Lazzareschi, Sr.

0 Jul 16, 2010

Post-Growth Economy

I've been impressed that the Transition movement acknowledges that we are at or near the end of economic growth. Do I have that right? I'd…

Started by Dave Gardner

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by David Eggleton

BALLE Business Alliance for Local Living Economies

This org should be very useful to anyone interested in this area. There is great depth of information and resources there. They have been d…

Started by EA

1 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Sandi Brockway

Updating Einstein

Updated Albert Einstein: " I am convinced there is only one way to eliminate these great injustices and evils, namely through the establis…

Started by Mike Morin

0 Feb 9, 2009

RSS

ALL-Transition Global Search

Members -- Welcome the Family!

TRANSITION IN ACTION SOCIAL NETWORK is a social network

© 2014   Created by Les Squires -- Webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service