"Kickstart" template to assist in building this portfolio.Use Comment Wall below to volunteer to help build this relationship.INTRODUCTION TO HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICALMISSION STATEMENT
: Hephzibah Christian Research Technical’s primary mission is to engage faith and social building through learning and sharing based on a continuing exploration and understanding of the Christian Universe.
We also struggle to deploy ourselves to Enterprise/business development in Sustainable technology and renewable energy services for social welfare as well as public health and safety on a global scale by engaging local challenges and solutions with willing communities and organisations.
HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS
- Official HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL Website
- Links to HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL events
Current Operational Sites:
HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL BLOGSHEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL ON THE INTERNET -- Linkedin Groups
- Osun State, Nigeria
- Lagos State,Nigeria
HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL Opportunities, Resources and Partners To Engage
- Event Sustainability Practitioners
- Travel Editors & Freelance Journalists
HEPHZIBAH CHRISTIAN RESEARCH TECHNICAL CHALLENGES AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS
- Biblos.com. Online Bible Content Providers @http://biblos.com/
- EnviroMedial Magazine/E-zines, Discussion Forums and Blogs
- Yale Forum On Religion And Ecology
- Nature And Poverty Forum.
- Select Transition In Action Groups.
- Current Needs involving Transition Social Network
- a. Research survey, needs assessment and service delivery to individuals, families,communities, industries and enterprises who can rightly benefit from and share with others, the range of Hephzibah Christian Research Technical's line of interest and activities related to environmental consciousness and environmental practice codes for social welfare, sustainability, renewable and recylcing technology designs. b. Peer Development Of Documentary on Trans-Local Climate Change Realities across the globe through participatory video/photography exchanges. The Video and photography exchanges will target improvements and innovations in Technical design and construction for egronomics plus health and safety. c. Joint Activation and Monitoring of Professional Freelance WorkProfiles on The Verbumsoft Platform (http://www.verbumsoft.com) For Environmental Sustainability Job Openings and Reviews. This membership option on the Verbumsoft platform costs $99 per year
d. Facility and Operational Site Development In Hephzibah Christian Research Technical Service Areas* in willing communities around the planet.
- Current Offers to the Transition Social Network
- Hephzibah Christian Research Technical's service areas, line of activities and interests to be offered on the Transition Social Network include:
- i. Environmental and Climate-Impact Policy Draft, Reviews, Project Design and Implementation. ii. Renewable Energy Services. iii.Technical Design For Efficient and Renewable Energy Applications. iv.Research and Product Development For Environmentally and Climate Friendly utilities.
- This current offers will gracefully be reflected in the following products: a. Investment Portfolios featuring Sustainability enterprise choices, ethical reviews and planning tips b. Energy Efficient Household and Virtual Applications.